Fundraising is at the core of what we do at APAH. We receive no Town Hall funding or help
from anyone – except YOU, the general public. We cannot operate without YOUR help to raise much-needed money to pay our vets bills, food, electricity, rent, etc. Our current operating costs are
approximately 5000 Euros A MONTH!
FUNdraising is FUN, and can take many forms. See our list of suggestions below or phone us for advice and support!
- Invite your friends to a coffee morning, tea party, American supper, cheese and wine etc. Ask everyone to contribute and charge for entry.
- Have a tombola, or bring and buy.
- Spring clean and have a car boot or garage sale.
- If you go to a club or bar, ask the landlord to organize a quiz and donate the entry fees to APAH.
- Do something that will enable you to raise sponsorship money eg. A silence, a swim, a walk, a haircut, a shave, a diet, etc.
- Ask every shop you go into if they will display a poster or have a collecting tin. (Contact us for materials).
- If you go to the gym, get sponsorship for ‘miles’ on the treadmill or exercise bike, or lengths in the pool.
- If you are a keen gardener, hold a plant ‘swop’ or sale.
We are currently looking for someone to co-ordinate our fundraising events, if you have a few hours a week spare and would like to get more involved please contact Natasha on 616210850.